- If you would like to return your order for any reason, please call DRS Industries Customer Service on (02) 9773 4116 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Returns Authorisation Number (RAN). The issue of a RAN is at DRS Industries sole discretion
- Goods must be unused and in original unopened packaging, with original ticketing and all accompanying instructions, manuals and other accompanying materials.
- A copy of the DRS Industries invoice or proof of purchase must be attached to all returned goods
- Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- Special Order items may be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee
- If items have been ordered incorrectly by the customer and need to change sizes/colours etc, a $15.00 freight charge will be applicable for re-delivery.
- Postage of returned goods is the responsibility of the person or company returning the goods.
- Refunds will be processed using the original form of payment, excluding the original delivery charge (unless goods are returned in accordance with your statutory rights e.g. they are faulty or not as ordered).
Please call DRS Industries Customer Service on (02) 9773 4116 to discuss the fault and to confirm the terms of any manufacturer’s warranty. If approved, DRS Industries will arrange to pick up the faulty goods. Depending on the nature of the fault, DRS Industries will arrange a repair, exchange or refund. DRS Industries reserves the right to use their nominated courier for returned goods. Proof of purchase will be required.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.